Adding insulation to your shed or patio is a great idea if you plan on using the space year round. Insulation will dramatically improve the thermal comfort of the space, significantly reducing radiant heat transfer from the sun. Insulating your shed or patio also has the added benefit of sound absorption.
We use Air-Cell Insulshed 50
Fibre-Free Shed Insulation
Kingspan AIR-CELL Insulshed 50 is your solution for shed insulation, achieving comfortable indoor temperatures that are significantly cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
Manufactured with a patented closed-cell foam structure sandwiched by highly reflective foil surfaces, it is the fibre-free, non-allergenic alternative to conventional bulk insulation.
- Advanced thermal performance
- 2-in-1 Insulation and vapour barrier
- Fibre-free, non-allergenic, non-irritant
- Quick and easy to install
- Strong, tough, durable
- Water-resistant and unaffected by moisture
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Rodent and insect resistant
- Fire retardant
- Made in Australia